[Phpmyadmin-devel] Minimal default config?

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Sat Aug 26 15:11:59 CEST 2006

Michal Čihař a écrit :
> On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:26:48 -0400
> Marc Delisle <Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca> wrote:
>
>> We would also have to deal with the issue that developers modify
>> config.inc.php for their own use and must avoid committing it. Remember
>> config.developer.php?
>
> I want it as config.sample.inc.php NOT as config.inc.php.

The contents of the file is ok for me. Just add, as suggested by
Juergen, an additional hint near the blowfish_secret directive, because
they'll all get an error message.

To better help users (that use releases and do not checkout CVS), maybe
this contents could be part of create-release.sh, then generated as
config.inc.php at release time?

Marc