[Phpmyadmin-devel] Minimal default config?

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Sun Aug 27 14:06:20 CEST 2006

Michal Čihař a écrit :
> Hi
>
> On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 09:11:59 -0400
> Marc Delisle <Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca> wrote:
>
>> The contents of the file is ok for me. Just add, as suggested by
>> Juergen, an additional hint near the blowfish_secret directive, because
>> they'll all get an error message.
>
> Okay.
>
>> To better help users (that use releases and do not checkout CVS), maybe
>> this contents could be part of create-release.sh, then generated as
>> config.inc.php at release time?
>
> I don't think so, but feel free to do so.

With a sample config file, we want to help users who do not read the
doc, right? Since they expect a config.inc.php, let's give them one.

There is also my other comment about what they expect in config.inc.php.
  Don't you think they will still want to copy the default config file
to get more options and avoid cut&paste job?

Marc