[Phpmyadmin-devel] PMA AJAX UI Testing & Update

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 23:12:32 CET 2006

When I have my work in a state worth testing (I'm getting there) is there a
specific way that you guys use to test updates?

Also as an update, I'm looking to add AJAX to some, if not all of the
following areas;

Searching (similar to live search on on other sites)
Inserting Records (allow inserting multiple easier etc.)
AJAX backed Query builder
Editing text in place for fields/tables

I realise these don't really describe what i mean, but it should give most
of you some idea. If i have missed out a section that you think would be
really good with AJAX. Please let me know.

Probably some changes will be made to that list. As many of these can be
used or not be used as you all see fit in the end. I don't mind.

Dougal