[Phpmyadmin-devel] Webpage: CVS and Wiki

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Fri Feb 17 03:28:03 CET 2006

Hi,

was there ever any discussion about using a wiki for phpMyAdmin homepage?

I think this will make it more easy to contribute documentation, faq,
hints and help, especially in foreign languages.

On the other hand we are somehow limited in design, but i think (up to
date) information is more important than design!

At least the documentation.

And is it possible to check the current webpage into the cvs? ... and
update it from there on a automatically basis?

--
Sebastian Mendel

www.sebastianmendel.de
www.sf.net/projects/phpdatetime | www.sf.net/projects/phptimesheet