[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: Translation tool for phpMyAdmin's string-based languagefiles.

Martin Kronstad martin at siteman.no
Wed Jan 11 12:52:03 CET 2006

Hi!

Just wanted to say, that it now supports arrays, it divides up the arrayitems with a named divider (for now #:#), however it is possible to configure this.

The source at http://demo.prosjektweb.net/languageadmin/langadmin.tar.gz is updated with the one supporting arrays.(The online demo is also updated)

Is there any interest for using this app with phpMyAdmin?

Mvh Martin Kronstad
Siteman DA
www.siteman.no

Telefon: 32 87 56 10