[Phpmyadmin-devel] PMA 2.6.x won't work with PHP 4.4.2?

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Mon Jan 23 12:07:06 CET 2006

Hi Marc,
Many thanks for testing.

But that makes me nervos ...
may be there a problem, if PHP 4.4.2 runs as Apache-Module instead CGI?

If not, the problem may be at the ISP. At the moment I'm using a
htaccess, for mapping php files as php5. The problem is solved, with
this htaccess.

I've only the problems on reading anything from MySQL:
in the tbl_change, PMA can't get the maxlength for <input type="text">
on the Char/Varchar-Fields.
Sending a SQL-Query, nothings happens (descriped some mails before).

Some checks with $_GET, $_POST are okay (I can print all sent data), but
no page is loaded.

I will make some tests and check ...
Perhabs anyother may have an answer for this problem, or seen such
behavior with PHP 4.4.2?

Perhabs is nice to know:
before update => no problems; after update to PHP 4.4.2 => I got troubles ;)

Michael