[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyAdmin at OSCON ?

Robin H. Johnson robbat2 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 28 17:12:17 CEST 2006

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 03:17:07PM -0400, Marc Delisle wrote:
> Looks like Robin is there, after all? Maybe?
>
> http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/46/exhibitors.html
Yup, I'm in Portland for OSCON - made it out for the exhibit hall days
only, and manned the PMA booth near fulltime both days.

Wireless signal out here and free internet access has been very
lacking however, so I only saw this email now, waiting at the Amtrak
station for my train to start my trip back.

Full Writeup will follow later - very uneventful, almost to the point of
being anti-climatic.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at users.sourceforge.net