[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.8.1 config bug?

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Mon Jun 12 13:09:25 CEST 2006

Hi!

Is it a known bug of the 2.8.1 release that it doesn't load "config.inc.php" files?

I had two cases of the installation (one was done by a coworker of mine
independantly from me) and we in the end had the same problem: Our
config.inc.php file was not used. It was readable and all, but the
config.default.php always seems to take precedence.

config.inc.php was put into the main s9y directory, the setup folder was deleted
aftwards.

Thus we had to modify the config.default.php file, but I'm sure this is not
intended? ;-)

Best regards,
Garvin
--