[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.8.1 config bug?

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Mon Jun 12 13:51:37 CEST 2006

Hi!

> is the config.inc.php write protected?

No, I even tried it with 0777.

> did you try to 'hardly' start a new session?

Nope, I didn't think of that. I just re-tried the configuration, and then it
does parse the proper configuration. So it seems it was previously not reloading
an updated configuration? I set the auth_type to "http", and with that it still
doesn't work. But with cookie/config type it does work now.

> can you check into the config class? especially Config::__wakeup() what is
> responsible for checking this file and load it if it has changed.

That server is running PHP4, so __wakup will not be called. Is this intentional
to depend on PHP4, or am I missing a PHP4 BC method call somewhere?

Regards,
Garvin

--
++ Garvin Hicking | Web-Entwickler [PHP]    | www.garv.in | ICQ 21392242