[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.8.1 config bug?

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Mon Jun 12 18:31:46 CEST 2006

Hi!

>> That server is running PHP4, so __wakup will not be called. Is this
>> intentional to depend on PHP4, or am I missing a PHP4 BC method call
>> somewhere?
>
> I just tried 2.8.1 on a PHP 4.4.0 server and __wakeup is called.

I'll try to run some tests with the one server that is left with the bug - but
it can be narrowed down to this: Init the session with a missing config.inc.php
file to force the default parsing of the config file. Then I change the
config.inc.php file with valid info. Using IE6 (my other browser) I can then
login to PMA. Using the browser that I started with, it still tries to parse the
default config file.

I'm not yet sure what is going on there, so I'll need some time to do some
testing. I can only access the server from work, so I'll need to try it
tomorrow.

Regards,
Garvin

--
Garvin Hicking   | Web-Entwickler | Make me happy:
www.supergarv.de | #ICQ 21392242  | http://wishes.garv.info/