[Phpmyadmin-devel] regexp question

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Sat Mar 18 06:07:17 CET 2006

Sebastian Mendel a écrit :
> Marc Delisle schrieb:
>
>> Sebastian Mendel a écrit :

>>> yes

>>> all after first '?' is removed
>>>

>>> script.php?var=1&var2=44
>>>
>>> becomes
>>>
>>> script.php
>>

>> Ok, in the bug I'm working on, instead of a "?" it's a "%3F" so the
>> test does not work. I'll check if it would be safe to always
>> urldecode() at this point.
>

> check PMA_checkPageValidity() for a solution

Good point Sebastian, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for because
even if this function makes correctly the check in the $goto_whitelist,
it does not return the "cleaned" $goto with URL parameters removed, that
I need for a require().

Maybe I can add an option to this function to do this supplemental work
  but I'll wait a bit. I still cannot reproduce the bug 1451185 under
PHP 5 and am waiting for some tracing data.

Marc