[Phpmyadmin-devel] some binary files corrupted in SVN?

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Thu Nov 2 15:07:43 CET 2006

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:50:55 -0500
Marc Delisle <Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca> wrote:

> I don't have the exact error message but it said that the commit was not
> complete. Maybe because Michal and I were working on the same files at
> the same time.

I doubt it could be concurrent access problem, svn handles this fine.

However I sometimes get following error:

Transmitting file data .....svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MERGE request failed on '/svnroot/phpmyadmin/trunk/phpMyAdmin'
svn: MERGE of '/svnroot/phpmyadmin/trunk/phpMyAdmin': 500 Internal Server Error (https://svn.sourceforge.net)
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    '/home/mic/private/phpMyAdmin/svn-commit.tmp'

The changes seem to be commited in repository, but my local tree is not
updated and I have to run svn up manually.