[Phpmyadmin-devel] some binary files corrupted in SVN?

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Fri Nov 3 01:35:47 CET 2006

--On Thursday, November 02, 2006 3:07 PM +0100 "Michal?iha?"
<michal at cihar.com> wrote:

> The changes seem to be commited in repository, but my local tree is not
> updated and I have to run svn up manually.

If I understand correctly, you're saying that the WC isn't updated to
indicate that it's no longer out-of-date.

What version of client and server is involved? (Does SF say what server
version they use? Is it 1.4, and do they use BDB or FSFS for the back end?)
I'd recommend reporting all that on the subversion-users list.