[Phpmyadmin-devel] Plugins

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Nov 6 12:44:32 CET 2006

Hi

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 08:17:51 -0500
Marc Delisle <Marc.Delisle at CegepSherbrooke.Qc.Ca> wrote:

> I see the plugin interface as long-term. For short-term we have this
> piece of code (designer) and we could benefit from merging it, but it
> obviously was not written in order to respect our future plugin interface :)

Yes, merging designer and designing plugin interface are two different
things. Anyway we should look on designer as one possible user of
plugin interface and it should be possible to integrate it using this
interface (even if we won't do it this way). Just to make interface
usable for real life applications.