[Phpmyadmin-devel] some binary files corrupted in SVN?

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Tue Nov 7 01:11:49 CET 2006

On Monday, November 06, 2006 5:03 PM +0100 MichalČihař <michal at cihar.com>
wrote:

> Exactly... because svn things commit went wrong. But it actually didn't.

FWIW, I've seen a couple of crashes in the 1.4.0 Win32 client after a
lengthy server transaction completed successfully. They seem to be in the
APR hash that holds translation handles for console output translation. For
instance, following a successful commit the svn.exe client crashed
preparing the "successfully committed" message to send to the console. I
haven't yet got a repeatable one that would let me properly debug it. What
I've figured out has been from post-mortem dumps.