[Phpmyadmin-devel] svn error message

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Tue Nov 7 18:53:46 CET 2006

Ok I noted what happens:

svn commit -m "do not show Designer link if the required table is not
defined"

Envoi          phpMyAdmin/libraries/db_links.inc.php
Envoi          phpMyAdmin/libraries/relation.lib.php

Transmission des données ..svn: Échec de la propagation (commit), détails :
svn: MERGE request failed on
'/svnroot/phpmyadmin/trunk/phpMyAdmin/libraries'
svn: MERGE of '/svnroot/phpmyadmin/trunk/phpMyAdmin/libraries': 500
Internal Server Error (https://svn.sourceforge.net)

So the commit is done (revision 9678) but my local copy is not updated.
After a "svn update" my local copy gets updated.

Marc