[Phpmyadmin-devel] Quick downloads

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Oct 9 16:12:51 CEST 2006

Hi all

Marc, I'm moving this to list :-).

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 10:06:08 -0400
Marc Delisle <Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca> wrote:

> Michal Čihař a écrit :
> > BTW: Shouldn't main page list all-languages-utf-8-only variant instead
> > of English one?
> >

> You mean in quick downloads? I have put "english" to avoid taking too
> much screen space. I guess that non-English users will click "more..."
> or the big Downloads menu.
>
> Alternatively we could use 2 lines
>
> all-languages-utf-8-only
> bzip2 gzip zip 7z notes

Yes I mean quick downloads. I think there should be the one we expect
to be most downloaded. And I think it will be all-languages-utf-8-only.

I think it is not necessary to mention download type on main page, so
something like following pointing to non utf-8 versions would be fine
for me:

Latest stable version:
phpMyAdmin 2.9.0.2
bzip2 • gzip • zip • 7z • notes