[Phpmyadmin-devel] export and views

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Fri Oct 13 23:37:16 CEST 2006

Hi,

for db export, is there a possible logic path where the $table_select
array would not exist? (It contains the tables chosen by user).

Now that the tables to export are selected by default, my plan is to
show in the list the tables + the views, allowing to export or not the
views.

Then in export.php, instead of looping thru $tables, I would only get
the table names or view names present in $table_select.

Of course, I would test all export formats to ensure correct results.The
code already avoids to export data for a view.

Comments on that?

Another point, in this code:

// Check if we have something to export
if ($export_type == 'database') {
     $tables     = PMA_DBI_get_tables($db);
     $num_tables = count($tables);
     if ($num_tables == 0) {
         $message = $strNoTablesFound;
         $js_to_run = 'functions.js';
         require_once('./libraries/header.inc.php');
         if ($export_type == 'server') {
             $active_page = 'server_export.php';
             require('./server_export.php');
         } elseif ($export_type == 'database') {
             $active_page = 'db_details_export.php';
             require('./db_details_export.php');
         } else {
             $active_page = 'tbl_properties_export.php';
             require('./tbl_properties_export.php');
         }
         exit();
     }
}

the
if ($export_type == 'server') {
and the last "else" block can never be reached (if I read correctly).

Marc