[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyDesigner

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Oct 16 11:50:04 CEST 2006

Hi

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:08:26 -0400
Marc Delisle <Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca> wrote:

> since a few weeks, I have been testing the code and making suggestions
> to the developer of phpMyDesigner, a plug-in for phpMyAdmin. He would
> like his code to be merged into phpMyAdmin, but a few issues remain:
>
> - code cleanup

And make the code actually work :-).

> - what do we do with similar functionality already in PMA

Nothing, because his phpMyDesigner is Firefox/Opera only for now.

> - does he want to keep his phpMyDesigner name

Hmm, we might add phpMyDesigner tab to database, but I'd prefer just
Designer...

> Anyway, please download and test his latest code:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmydesigner

Maybe I'm doing something incredibly wrong, but I don't expect it is
supposed to look this way:

http://new.cihar.com/phpMyDesigner.png [Temporary location]