[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyDesigner

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Tue Oct 17 11:28:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've included it as plugin into my curent developer enviroment.
I prefer a new setup var like $cfg['plugin'] = ...

I've made some test's with phpmydesigner and it works.
Perhabs we should patch the css files to our themes?

I think, with some modifications it would work under IE too?
I've readed the code and phpmydesigner uses ajax and some
jsDOM behaviors. I would make some tests and post my
results soon as possible.

Another:
I've patched tinymce (http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/) as plugin
for phpmyadmin.

I will submit the link for testing and viewing soon as possible ...

Regards
Michael