[Phpmyadmin-devel] Disabling of tabs

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Tue Oct 17 17:08:01 CEST 2006

>> With ajax we don't really ned a refresh button.
>>
> I don't know much about AJAX, would this be complex? and compatible with
> all browsers?
>
> marc
All modern (newer browsers) may be able to handle AJAX and it's mainly
used function
XMLHttpRequest.

I don't know since wich version, but since browser generation 6, like IE
6, NS 6, FF 1.5 ...
yes! I'm working with AJAX, and I know with listed browser above,
there's no problem.

Sometimes it would be complex. But for our needs to check if a table empty
not. It would only return like 'empty' or 'not empty' and set the
browse-tab state and
empty-tab state.

The changes we need:
the browse-tab and empty-tab need unique ids.

Regards
Michael