[Phpmyadmin-devel] $PMA_List_Database behavior

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Wed Oct 18 15:22:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

$PMA_List_Database->items is built in common.lib.php at the beginning. I
just added in db_operations.php a call to rebuild it

$GLOBALS['PMA_List_Database']->build();

because for the db rename operation, we create the new db but it's not
present in the list. Later, the logic checks for existence of the target
db via

if (! $GLOBALS['PMA_List_Database']->exists($source_db, $target_db)) {

and it failed.

Now I wonder if we should rebuild the list more often, for example when
a db is created or dropped.

Marc