[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyDesigner -> designer

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Thu Oct 26 15:12:27 CEST 2006

Hi Marc,
hi devels,

Of course my test machine's down since two days:
my CPU has burned ;(
I hope the new one with more perfomance will be shipped
in few days ;)

At current moment I'm working on WYSIWYG-Plugin with my
old machine (without enough performance to host a public
webserver).

The code of phpMyDesigner uses some things wich are only
working on gecko based browsers.
Seems to be a hard work to patch for IE, but I'll try it.

The other solution with disabled tags and ajax requests are
working on my tests. Simple check the MySQL table, if empty
disable else enable.

I will post some code soon as possible ... if my new CPU has
arrived my door and I've put it into the machine.

Regards
Michael