[Phpmyadmin-devel] some binary files corrupted in SVN?

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Fri Oct 27 13:22:35 CEST 2006

Hi

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:01:03 -0400
Marc Delisle <Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca> wrote:

> I can try to commit them from a known good source but anyone know why
> they could have been corrupted? The migration? but icons got migrated fine.

Looks like we both got to this issue at same time :-). The reason was
that those files didn't have binary flag in CVS and thus were converted
as text to SVN. It didn't matter to CVS as it did only keywords
replacement, which were none in the file. With SVN and automatic EOL
feature, it got broken.

While I was digging in that I also checked other files and all other
seems to be okay, I only set better MIME type for images (maybe some
SVN frontend can make use of that).