[Phpmyadmin-devel] only/hide_db in privileges pages?

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Wed Sep 20 08:53:04 CEST 2006

Marc Delisle schrieb:
> Sebastian Mendel a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> should only/hide_db also work in the selectboxes in the privilege
>> editing pages?
>
> If I understand you correctly, I would say no: only/hide_db are intented
> for ordinary users, not the sysadmin.

but a 'sysadmin' will not hide db's from his view!?
and if an ordinary user has hidden db's or only db's why do you think
the sysadmin would like to let him see this db's in the privilege pages?

but anyway i agree, hide/only db should only affect navigation list and
(possible?) database listing, any doubts?

And what about all this databse select boxes (f.e. import, export, ...)?

--
Sebastian Mendel

www.sebastianmendel.de