[Phpmyadmin-devel] UTF-8 package

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Fri Sep 29 18:31:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

is there any Browser wich couldn't support UTF-8 charsets? I don't
really know.
But the current browsers and IE 5.5. too should support UTF-8.

Another point:
How are you thinking about language packages?
Each language should be installable like we've done with themes.
This will reduce download and package size to ;)

Regards Michael