[Phpmyadmin-devel] UTF-8 package

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Fri Sep 29 19:01:06 CEST 2006

Hi,

I think this would be mainly for end users, wich installes PMA on their
webspace.
If I only install the needed languages (I delete the not required
languages),
PMA is round about 30% smaller ;)

But this was only a suggestion, not a requestet feature or patch ;)

I think too:
For the others like XAMPP, ISP or Linux Distributors I think it would be
better
that they've all languages.