[Phpmyadmin-devel] wp-phpmyadmin

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Sun Apr 1 14:29:21 CEST 2007

Sebastian Mendel a écrit :
> http://www.silpstream.com/blog/wp-phpmyadmin/
>
> hi,
>
> the above is some pluginized phpMyAdmin version for WordPress, it seems
> it is based on 2.8.2
>
> possible we can make contact and effort some help, so that people just
> need to download phpMyAdmin from us - and only some files from there

Yes we could, however reading from his site, he has removed some
features, I don't know which one. Maybe our code is not yet in a state
that enables much collaboration.

On the positive side, we added the 'signon' auth_type which helps
projects like Moodle incorporating our code. But we have had the request
of a light mode for some time in our queue. This could be rephrased into
having a modular approach for all features (or menu items) that would
permit enabling/disabling each one in a clean way (not just editing
libraries/db_links or server_links or tbl_links.

Marc