[Phpmyadmin-devel] My demo is again working

Jürgen Wind jwind at gmx.de
Mon Apr 2 19:18:04 CEST 2007

Michal Čihař wrote:

> Hi all
>
> You might have noticed that my demo server was not working for some
> time. It was caused by successful DOS attack on MySQL server which it
> is using. Due to bad (or almost none) limits for this process this lead
> to unavailability of whole server.
>
> I set up much restrictive environment using vserver right now and the
> demo server is up and running. After some aggressive testing today, I
> feel it will handle much better possible attacks.
>
> --
> 	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://blog.cihar.com

thx for restoring your great service!
dunno if it's the new setup or latest changes in trunk, if i point my
browser to
http://pma.cihar.com/trunk-config/index.php?db=test&table=blopUplTest
i get a timeout in the main frame. Selecting the table from the navi frame
works almost instantly.
http://pma.cihar.com/STABLE/index.php?db=test&table=blobUplTest works a bit
better.