[Phpmyadmin-devel] Prism/WebRunner webapp support

Jürgen Wind jwind at gmx.de
Wed Dec 12 20:28:57 CET 2007

Marc Delisle wrote:

> Sebastian Mendel a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> what do you think about Prism?
>>
>> should we add a link to webapp.php in main.php?
>>
>> should we include hostname in downloaded file name?
>>

> Looks interesting (based on the description on the Mozilla site), can I
> try it with the current state of trunk?

yes, I like it as well,
just installed prism 0.8 on w2k,
pointed may browser to http://pma.cihar.com/trunk-config/webapp.php
then I was asked for the location where to save it (desktop of course).
Even the sql popup works like expected (besides the favicon).

Btw., Opera has a similar feature called "Applet".