[Phpmyadmin-devel] First usability report

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Wed Feb 7 17:26:45 CET 2007

Hi all

some of you might remember that I added phpMyAdmin to OpenUsability
project. This brought first fruit and we got first usability report[1].
There are some technical problems with images right now, so you have to
download XML to see them (well in fact it will download xml + images in
zip file).

There are some suggestions for improving icons readability, which I
generally like, but I don't have time to look at it more deeply right
now. Anybody interested in merging those suggestions to our code? :-)

[1]: http://www.openusability.org/reports/view.php?group_id=153&repid=89