[Phpmyadmin-devel] First usability report

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 20:28:19 CET 2007

On 2/7/07, Marc Delisle <Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca> wrote:
> Isaac you are more than welcome on this list :)
Thank you

> I guess that 2.10.0-rc1 should implement this change, but I wonder about
> the Home icon. Should we remove it right now?

Personally, I would strongly suggest leaving the home button. Removing
it will only confuse users who don't realize the logo is a link at all
-- plus the home button is very clear from a usability standpoint; we
wouldn't want to loose usability.

Would it do to change libraries/config.default.php to:
$cfg['LeftLogoLink'] = '.'
?

Also we probably want to remove the target="_blank" from
libraries/navigation_header.inc.php line 28.