[Phpmyadmin-devel] Revision 10096 (cookie.auth.lib.php)

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Thu Mar 15 16:52:03 CET 2007

Sebastian Mendel a écrit :
> Marc Delisle schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Two things with this revision:
>>
>> 1. Notice: Undefined index: last_access_time in
>> /subversion/trunk/phpMyAdmin/libraries/auth/cookie.auth.lib.php on line 363
>
> ok

Thanks for fixing.

>> 2. The last username used appears with some time info, like this:
>>
>> marc: 1173891459
>
> yes, but only once, i don't think that i should add some code just for a one
> time case if someone is upgrading ... or?

Well, it might be a good idea to have code for this. We have other
issues with upgrading and cookies, see
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1659167&group_id=23067&atid=377408

and Juergen's suggestion.

There are still people who upgrade from quite an old version. I think
that in some release notes we talked about deleting cookies after an
upgrade, maybe we should tell this everytime for each new release? (if
we don't implement Juergen's solution).

Marc