[Phpmyadmin-devel] Fwd: fallback login to http or cookie when config

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:02:07 CET 2007

On 3/22/07, Marc Delisle <Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca> wrote:
> It's true that they might be offended but we have to balance that, with
> the problems this "mis-feature" brings.

Oh, absolutely, I wasn't as much arguing that we should keep it as
just warning to be cautious about how to go about removing it. Users
don't seem to like change -- which shouldn't limit you all improving
PMA, but sometimes means making those changes is harder; for example
displaying warnings about a depreciated feature instead of dropping it
right out (then maybe dropping it in a version or two).

You all do fine work with this, thank you,
~ipb