[Phpmyadmin-devel] Theme names and advertising

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Mon May 14 09:21:53 CEST 2007

Marc Delisle schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I know that we have some (old) themes named WinXP-something, but here is
> a case I want to discuss about.
>
> We got a proposition for 2 themes and their company name is part of the
> theme name.
>
> I don't mind giving proper credits on the themes downloads page,
> including company name, but using the company name as theme name seems
> excessive to me.

i don't know ...

what names in specific?

would you care if add a theme called

 "Cybot's Orange Den"
 "Sebastian Mendel's Scalable"

or is it just caused by the fact that there is a commerical company behind
the theme name?

i think having a name behind/in a theme will also help to keep this theme
up-to-date - by the name-holder

--
Sebastian Mendel

www.sebastianmendel.de