[Phpmyadmin-devel] chorizo and phpMyAdmin

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Mon Nov 12 13:49:23 CET 2007

Marc Delisle schrieb:
> Sebastian Mendel a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> i asked Björn Schotte (CEO Mayflower GmbH) if it would be possible to 'scan'
>> phpMyAdmin for vulnerabilities using chorizo (for free)
>>
>> he said yes if they could publish some case study, press release or
>> something similar
>>

>> Marc? do you think this is possible?
>
> Yes. Let's hope we have some free time to fix the issues!

i don't think that they will release any disclosure before we find the time
and can fix this

not like other security people holding pistols on our head to release by a
rush ... ;-)

i think Björn will reply with information how he/we will handle the next
step ...

and thanks in advance Björn

--
Sebastian