[Phpmyadmin-devel] enabling error display

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Thu Oct 11 07:36:04 CEST 2007

Hi

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 07:33:41 +0200
Sebastian Mendel <lists at sebastianmendel.de> wrote:

> i just want to leave a note for all not already recognized this
>
> you can enable displaying of PHP errors (NOTICEs, WARNINGs, aso.)
> by enabling
>
> $cfg['Error_Handler']['display'] = true;
>
> in your config.inc.php
>
> errors will be displayed in the footer of the page, if an error cannot
> immediately displayed it will be displayed on next page where possible
>
> f.e. NOTICES happen in index.php will be displayed in main.php footer

It works and on demo server I get this:

Runtime Notice in ./libraries/common.inc.php#246
date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is
not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the
date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the
date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those
methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely
misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for
'CEST/2.0/DST' instead

Backtrace

./libraries/common.inc.php#246: date_default_timezone_get()
./main.php#18: require_once(./libraries/common.inc.php)