[Phpmyadmin-devel] PHP 5.3.0 dev WIN with mysqlnd

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Fri Oct 19 14:21:43 CEST 2007

Sebastian Mendel a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Andrey has sent me a windows cgi build for PHP 5.3.0 dev with mysqlnd
>
> mysqlnd is the replacement for mysql lib
>
> supporting mysqli and mysql interface
>
> if anyone is interested i could send it to him
>
> a 5.2.1 win build and the source can be obtained from here:
> http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/php-mysqlnd/
>

> mysqlnd is going to replace any mysql lib dependency in PHP 5.3
> mysqlnd will be cross version compatible

Today I was planning to compile 5.3.0 dev on Linux and make some tests
to see how we will deal with the "MySQL client version" message on the
main page and with the other message about client version being
different than the server version.

I am also continuing my tests with MySQL 5.1.22 for better support of
the partitions.

Marc