[Phpmyadmin-devel] [Fwd: Re: CVE for phpMyAdmin PMASA-2007-6]

Thijs Kinkhorst thijs at debian.org
Tue Oct 23 11:01:25 CEST 2007

Hi devs,

I requested a CVE id to be assigned for PMASA-2007-6, which is quoted below.
If I have spotted it correctly, I see not much use of CVE id's within
phpMyAdmin. It would be very helpful for security workers in e.g.
distributions if the PMASA advisories would mention the corresponding CVE
numbers when such a number is or becomes available. It could also have a
place in the relevant changelog entry that fixes the problem.

Would you consider doing that?

Thanks
Thijs
(also on behalf of the Debian security team)