[Phpmyadmin-devel] [Fwd: ODF libraries]

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Tue Apr 1 15:15:15 CEST 2008

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: ODF libraries
Datum: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:29:13 +0100
Von: Per Eriksson <pereriksson at openoffice.org>
An: cybot_tm at users.sourceforge.net

Hello,

My name is Per Eriksson, a member of the OpenOffice.org community
working with developing tools for our qa process, among others the
QATrack tool - http://qatrack.projects.ooodev.org/.

I see a need for a robust ODF library for the php language, as I sooner
or later need the functionality in our tools.

I've seen 2 or 3 inactive projects and find it better if working together.

What library is pma using? Is it written from scrach, and is this the
implementation that has come the farest way?

Best Regards
Per Eriksson
Marketing Contact Sweden
OpenOffice.org