[Phpmyadmin-devel] default server and user server

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Thu Dec 11 14:07:03 CET 2008

Sebastian Mendel a écrit :
> Hi Team,
>
> shouldn't the default server settings from config.default.php applied to
> all user configured servers?
>
> i thought this is/was the case, but now i know it issn't, was this changed?

After a quick test I would say that it works for me in trunk. Tested in
libraries/common.inc.php with:

echo 'trace A<pre>'; print_r($each_server); echo '</pre>';
         $each_server = array_merge($default_server, $each_server);
echo 'trace B<pre>'; print_r($each_server); echo '</pre>';

and if I comment out, for example, the
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['extension']
line in config.inc.php, it gets a value from the default server definition.

But it won't work if I have this in config.inc.php:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['extension']     = '';