[Phpmyadmin-devel] Setup script

Piotr Przybylski piotrprz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 18:47:43 CEST 2008

Hi,
At least I'm at a stage where my setup script is usable. Currently it
can only edit server list and allows for display and download of
config script. In the following two weeks I intend to work on
polishing that and making sure everything works. later on I will add
some more options or the often requested "quick setup" mode, which
basically will be a short wizard for configuring one database server
and saving config file. The latter is much more tempting to do so
probably thats's what I'll write.

Can somebody review my patch
(http://trac.nq.pl/pma/browser/trunk/pma.patch?format=raw) and commit
it to trunk? I need a way to get unfiltered language list.

Piotr