[Phpmyadmin-devel] Update mootools in trunk

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Mon Jul 14 21:43:40 CEST 2008

Piotr Przybylski a écrit :
> Right now in trunk we have mootools 1.11, which I tried to use for the
> setup script but I hit some nasty bug with DOM selectors and had to
> switch to 1.2. Can somebody update the version in trunk to 1.2 and
> verify that all scripts depending on this work? mooRainbow got updated
> for mootools 1.2 half a year ago so it should be stable despite "beta"
> in the name.
>
> Regards,
> Piotr

Hi Piotr,
I have good news and bad news. What is good is that I modified my trunk
copy to make the Fx.slide work in PMA with mootools 1.2. However, with
mooRainbow 1.2b1 I have problems. The first one is that I get an error
"$E is not defined" at line 450.

When deactivating this line, the color picker still does not work
correctly. It displays too soon, the mouse cannot pick a color and the
picker slider does not work.

Any idea?

Marc