[Phpmyadmin-devel] License, again

Thijs Kinkhorst thijs at debian.org
Tue Jun 24 10:18:23 CEST 2008

On Tue, June 24, 2008 10:06, Sebastian Mendel wrote:
> so you do not agree? or in other terms: you think GPL v2 better suites
> phpMyAdmin than AGPL v3?

I'm not sure what I think when the project would just be started from
scratch. There's pros and cons which I've listed on other moments.

Now that the project is mature it would be even more of a hassle to change
it for the complete codebase. Given that I already see pros and cons in
the initial choice and there's a lot of practical hassle to change it,
that makes me tip the scale to status quo.

Thijs