[Phpmyadmin-devel] {POLLURIEL?} Re: MIME transformation

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Sat May 17 17:56:39 CEST 2008

Marc Delisle schrieb:
> Sebastian Mendel a écrit :
>> Marc Delisle schrieb:

>>> Which transformation are you choosing?
>> text/plain with or without substr
>
> I'm not sure I understand. There is no transformation called
> "text/plain". I tried in 2.11.6 with the "text/plain:substr" on a BLOB
> and it worked, provided the ShowBlob directive is set to true. I don't
> think this transformation was really intended for BLOBs.

in chat someone told about a 'regression', in trunk, binary content is not
displayed, but [BINARY - size], i told him that this is not a regession but
a fix

and he should use MIME transformation to display teh content ... but ithink
i was wrong ...

but ShowBlob does this this for ALL BLOB/BINARY, or? so it would be nice to
have MIME transformation working regardless of ShowBlob

or?

--
Sebastian Mendel