[Phpmyadmin-devel] Version check at pma.net

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Thu Oct 9 19:10:49 CEST 2008

Piotr Przybylski a écrit :
> The script at http://phpmyadmin.net/home_page/version.php returns only
> the newest version for the 2.x branch, What about 3.x?

I was sure that this was no longer needed so I removed its reference
from the create-release.sh script, that's why it shows an old version
(not even the latest 2.11 version). I'll have to study more carefully
the situation and the whole upgrade script issue. I would appreciate
your insight about this.

However, this brings another point: because of the different
requirements for 3.x, maybe it's not a good idea to offer an upgrade to
all 2.x users?

Marc