[Phpmyadmin-devel] Unit tests

Isart Montane isart.montane at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 21:38:04 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

at least I made the tests works... I think they were a bit deprecated...
there where some non existent includes and some other that fail.

If everybody agrees I could submit the changes to make AllTest works (just
comment some includes from files that don't exists) and create the
appropiate bugs for each failing test.

What do you think guys?

Best,
Isart