[Phpmyadmin-devel] Setup script translation

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:44:59 CEST 2008

I had several reasons for using separate files:
- I don't expect seeing setup script fully translated anytime soon,
hence it uses separate files
- I didn't want to add 29 KB of text which is used usually only once,
when installing PMA for the first time

If my reasons aren't a problem for you I can make necessary changes
and files can be merged.

--
Piotr Przybylski