[Phpmyadmin-devel] trapping fatal errors

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Fri Apr 10 13:52:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

about this bug
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2107746&group_id=23067&atid=377408

there is a way to trap this fatal error. Using register_shutdown_function() we can define a function that calls error_get_last(). Michal gave me a suggestion to keep the error message in session data and display it later.
Of course it would be better to display it on the export interface but I can't find a way.

So, would it be worthwhile to display the error message on the user's next click (assuming he does a next click in phpMyAdmin)?

Thanks,
Marc