[Phpmyadmin-devel] Problem using function PMA_DBI_get_columns_full

Zahra Naeem xara.fast at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:07:53 CEST 2009

Hi,
    I am stuck in a strange problem. I am using function
PMA_DBI_get_columns_full() from  file database_interface.lib to extract
columns' information for all tables and it is working properly in my local
Working copy from trunk, but working partially in the branch code. I have
compared the function both from database_interface.lib in branch as well as
trunk. It is exactly the same but I cannot figure out the problem.

Please guide me.

Thanks,
Zahra